Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mr.McClung

I really enjoyed this blog. When I hear someone say in their blog that you have to be patient with children and don't worry about making mistakes, it prepares me for a path I wish to take. I'm glad that Dr.Strange makes these blogs a part of the assignment because the more I read it or hear it, it truly helps me. He mentioned communication and that is a troublesome factor for me. I don't communicate well with people and I am working on that. Sometimes I have too much pride which really hurts me. I feel that if I want a bulletin from another teacher or want to simply borrow something then I will have trouble asking because I feel that I should think of my own bulletin or buy it for myself. Another thing he learned is to never stop learning. Sometimes I feel I know everything and I could not be wrong but hearing this from not only Mr. McClung but others is helping a lot. I hope to work on these things in particular so that I can have a smooth first year. I'm learning that people/first year teachers are blogging and verbally telling undergraduates such as me these facts because they do not want us to make the same mistake. I am slowly but surely taking it all in.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it was of help. We get better only when we try again and again on the things in which we need improvement!

    ReplyDelete