Sunday, September 13, 2009

Karl Fisch

This blog really caught my attention. I feel that this is a big wake up call to all teachers and educators. I do know that we are in the technology age and its more than pencil and paper. Knowing that we are in a technology age, how can we as teachers educate students technologically literate when we have not achieved that level. I recently have seen a presendential address where he says that we need that education to be of more importance in our children's lives. He also stressed the fact that we need more jobs for people. I believe that our teachers who have been in the school system for quite a time should have a technology literate helper to help them since all of this technology is overwhelming. Doing so, this can give jobs to people and help with education. This will be a prime example of killing two birds with one stone.

1 comment:

  1. A technologically literate helper ... now that's the first time I have heard that proposal. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete