Thursday, September 17, 2009

Randy Pausch Last Lecture

He is a very interesting man who catches my attention from beginning to end. He delivered very well and had a great sense of humor. He actually talked about a situation that my boyfriend went through with football. The coach was basically giving him a HARD time but, I was telling him that it possibly could be that he cares of how well you should do on the field. That teaching mechanism sometimes work if the player is interested to go through wit it but in most cases it does make a better player. I'm glad that he is acknowledging this so that when people experience this in a sport, class, or other things; it will let them know that they are not being the victim.
His motto that he was saying, "Brick walls are there for a reason......". He basically tell us that the brick wall did not hold him from achieving his dreams. Even through his condition, he held his head high and lives his life. I really admire people like him.

1 comment: