Sunday, September 6, 2009

Itunes in Education thoughts!!!

I enjoyed the fact that these students are expressing their thoughts on how Itunes can be used in every way to make it easier in the classroom. I also like the fact that it is CHEAP!! Other factors such as purchasing movies and a lot of other great things are as Angel said .99 to 12.99. I also like how Owen went into detail of how we will be using this technology for the students. Students, as he mention, will be able to do their homework a lot faster. One thing that I can relate to is being able to look at a lecture or listen to one from my professor. I absolutely hate to read so I agree with Owen on making books not the only optiion to learn. Students being able to express their work or learning experience through technology also help other students as Owen mentions. Students being able to learn from other students is a great way of learning because we as students think totally different from our professors.

1 comment: