Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Benefits of podcasting in the classroom

I have learned that podcasting is becoming relevant for us today. In their words we are called millenial babies( anyone born after 1980). I like that podcasting can help a student from her own house if he or she is sick. On that concept, I think that if some students who are always getting in trouble or can't get along with other students can always use podcasts. The project podcast can be very neat. I think that doing projects manually or by explaining your viewpoints on paper is not popular anymore. Podcasting your viewpoints has a more effective way of reaching your professor and others if you wish to share. I do hope to make podcasting useful in my classroom one day. I think it will be nice for students who do not see their parents much or guardians to view their children's thoughts on specific ideas in the world.

1 comment: