Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wendy Drexler!!!!!

I really enjoyed the movie. I think that it would have been hard for me to go through what that young man went through. I probably would have failed but I like the fact that resources were there to help him all the way through and he passed the class or assignment. The question really stood out to me and kind of scared me a little. I feel that we do need the teachers to guide us in the right direction. Whether we are networking or not we still need a teacher there wit us because that is how we learned in the past which is face to face communication. Sure we can network with other professors and students but some people do not learn as well on that way specifically. All of the steps he had to go through took up so much time as to where the teacher could have just explained to him in class or afterwards. Im not saying that it was bad that the professor made him go on a journey, but it could've been easier with her help. I am all for networking, meeting new people, and discovering new things. I believe that all of use the computer whether or not the professor explains the assignment. I personally am new to all of this technology and now I am glad that I have been introduced to it by Dr.Strange. However, if a teacher were to give me a complicated assignment then I guess I would have to network after all to get a decent grade. Great Movie and drawings!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Intellectual journeys are not always easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those students that will always need a teacher, I learn by watching and others showing me.

    ReplyDelete