Sunday, October 4, 2009

ITunesU!!!


ItunesU is a helpful resource for students and teachers. As a student, I can explore other universities. I can learn a lot of information from class sessions from other universities. The great part about all of this is that all of the information is free. I don't have to just use my computer only, but I can use my iphone as well so that I will not miss anything. As the clip said, there is no limit to where and what you can learn which great. As a teacher, I can use a rule that is common in the teaching field which is beg, borrow, and steal. I can go to ItunesU and borrow lectures that can probably explain things better than I can. I can use it also to publish my lectures as well for my students or other schools to help them as well. For a introduction for ItunesU follow Watch the video.

1 comment:

  1. There's an iTunesU app for the iPhone. Takes you directly to iTunesU. Do you have it?

    ReplyDelete