Sunday, October 11, 2009

This is how we dream part 1 and 2: Dr Miller

imgres.jpg I totally agree with him that this is incremental and not fundamental. Us as a whole is gaining more knowledge and pushing ourselves to the limit. Of course we learn enough from the teacher in front of the classroom but we learn so much more from people by getting online to hear lectures from other parts of the world in other classroom. We are gaining other cultures as well. We are intaking so much from the world. Our students are not only growing academically in our basic subjects but are learning how to connect to the world by typing, learning different cultures, and getting different viewpoints.

I am not going to say that using pencil, crayons, and etc. is not beneficial anymore but instead technology has given a very wide range of possibilities for our students and ourselves as well. I like that he mentioned making movies and publishing as well. I actually made a campaign ad for my best friend for homecoming. I enjoyed it and it made creativity exude out of me. It's just unbelievable that we can make movies just like the directors that makes movies for the big screen.

1 comment: