Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mr. Robinson: Creativity

I sometimes agree and disagree with his comments. I believe creativity still do exist in schools and sometime it is suppressed. Every teacher that I know of has some kind of art work on their bulletin board that children have done. Sometimes the art work is strange, funny, or sometimes perfect but the kids did express themselves. On the other hand, Some educators have the tendency to tell their students how they want them to color their color sheets and don't let them be creative. I have not had access to numerous schools but the ones that I have visited had a lot of creativity. Another way to suppress creativity in schools is establishing dress codes. I personally don't disagree with it but it doesn't let their personality and creativity show itself.

1 comment:

  1. For all grades. You sound like you are talking about K or 1.

    Grammar needs checking in spots on this blog.
    You need your picture on your blog.

    ReplyDelete